$16.70 an hour
Shift & Schedule
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Benefits Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Position Title: Package Handler- Warehouse
FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times.
FedEx Ground will continue to hire for essential positions like this one.
FedEx Ground is hiring individuals to load and unload packages for shifts of approximately 2-4 hours in our fast-paced warehouse environment. Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including the physical loading, unloading, and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, and placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and business needs.
Package Handlers will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period of three (3) months. Flexible schedules may be available at some of our locations and can be discussed during the hiring process.
Individuals who are interested in starting their journey with FedEx Ground must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before moving forward with the employment application process.
Reasonable accommodations are available through the application process.Address: 2550 RUE ALFRED-NOBEL
Zip Code: J2A 0L5
Domicile Location: FXG-CAN/CAN/Q6102/Drummondville
Additional Sort Observation Info
Pay Rate Up to $18.20/hour
2550 RUE ALFRED-NOBEL
DRUMMONDVILLE, QC J2A0L5
Monday- Friday 5:00 am – 8:00 am. Pay rate: $18.20 per hour.
Monday-Friday 4:00 pm- 8:00 pm. Pay rate: $16.70 per hour.
- Saturdays may be required based on operation needs.
- No public transportation on this route
Working for FedEx Ground entitles you to numerous benefits!
- $5,250 in tuition reimbursement upon hire. This can be used toward things like tuition, books, and course fees.
- After 90 days you will be eligible for health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Scheduled increases and development opportunities
Join Our Team!
EEO Statement: FedEx Ground is an equal-opportunity employer
How to Move to Canada as a Warehouse Worker and Get a High-Paying Job
- Meet the eligibility requirements for a work visa. To be eligible for a work visa, you must have a valid passport, a clean criminal record, and a job offer from a Canadian employer. The employer must also be able to demonstrate that they cannot find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position.
- Apply for a work visa. You can apply for a work visa online or by mail. The application process can take several months, so it is important to start the process early.
- Arrive in Canada and get a work permit. Once your visa is approved, you can travel to Canada. When you arrive in Canada, you will need to get a work permit from the Canadian Border Services Agency.
Here are some additional tips for moving to Canada as a warehouse person:
- Research the different provinces and territories in Canada. Each province and territory has its own unique job market and cost of living. It is important to research the different options before you decide where to live.
- Network with other warehouse workers in Canada. Networking can help you find a job and get settled in Canada. You can network online or at industry events.
- Be prepared to learn about Canadian culture. Canada is a multicultural country with a rich history and traditions. It is important to be open to learning about Canadian culture and customs.
Moving to Canada can be a challenging but rewarding experience. If you are a hard worker and are willing to put in the effort, you can be successful in Canada.
Here are some of the requirements for a work visa in Canada:
- Valid passport: You must have a valid passport from your home country.
- Clean criminal record: You must have a clean criminal record.
- Job offer: You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer.
- Employer sponsorship: The employer must be able to demonstrate that they cannot find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position.
Here are some of the benefits of working in Canada:
- High salaries: Warehouse workers in Canada earn high salaries.
- Strong economy: The Canadian economy is strong and growing.
- High quality of life: Canada has a high quality of life.
- Friendly people: Canadians are friendly and welcoming.
If you are interested in moving to Canada as a warehouse person, I recommend that you start by researching the different provinces and territories in Canada. Once you have decided where you want to live, you can start networking with other warehouse workers in Canada. You can also start learning about Canadian culture and customs.